Brisbane, Gold Coast, Cairns, Rockhampton, Townsville
Moving Interstate To or From Queensland?
Transcorp Removals & Storage are a major interstate removalists to and from Queensland. We perform interstate moves by trucks and semis of various sizes or utilize 20ft High Cube containers. Our weekly removal service to Brisbane/Gold Coast is extended to as far north as Cairns. This is one of our fast growing interstate routes and we are proud to look after customers moving to and from this lovely state.
Too Busy to read on? Go straight to Interstate Removal Quote
Queensland is often referred to as the 'holiday state' and this is certainly a fitting title. The population of approximately 4.51 million live in the states 1,727,000 square kilometres. Sun, surf, fun and relaxing, summarizes this lovely state. It holds activities for everyone, and is the perfect holiday or retiring destination. It includes Surfers Paradise, Brisbane, Cairns, the Great Barrier Reef, many islands along the coast, a great number of beaches, rainforests and National Parks. With so many islands located along the Queensland coast offering a wide range of different attractions, activities and landscapes you can't go wrong.
Several of the more popular islands include North Stradbroke Island, Moreton Island, Fraser Island, the Southern Reef Islands, Great Keppel Island, the Whitsunday Islands, Magnetic Island, Fitzroy Island, Green Island, Lizard Island and the Torres Strait Islands.
The hotter but wetter seasons are between November/December and April/May, while the rest of the year tends to be cooler and drier. Queensland is also crossed by the Tropic of Capricorn, through Rockhampton and Longreach.
We wish to thank Australian Explorer for information on QLD. Visit Australian Explorer for more information on QLD and surrounding areas
Approximate travel times are as follows (business days): Please advise us if you require storage:
We also cover all other areas in between the locations noted below. Contact us for more information.
- Brisbane to Sydney (Either way) = 1 to 3 days
- Brisbane to Adelaide (Either way) = 3 to 5 days
- Brisbane to Melbourne (Either way) = 3 to 5 days
- Brisbane to Perth (Either Way) = 10 to 21 days
- Brisbane to Darwin (Either way) = 7 to 21 days
- Brisbane to Tasmania (Either way) = 10 to 21 days
- Brisbane to Mining Towns WA (Either way) = 14 to 28 days
- Far North Queensland to Sydney (Either way) = 5 to 14 days
- Far North Queensland to Adelaide (Either way) = 14 to 21 days
- Far North Queensland to Perth (Either way) = 14 to 28 days
- Far North Queensland to Brisbane (Either way) = 3 to 7 days
- Far North Queensland to Darwin (Either way) = 7 to 21 days
- Far North Queensland to Tasmania (Either way) = 10 to 21 days
- Far North Queensland to Melbourne (Either way) = 10 to 21 days
- Far North Queensland to Mining Towns WA (Either way) = 14 to 28 days